Science fiction and horror share many of the same genre roots; science fictional motifs wind through horror like strands of DNA, and horror’s tentacles have slithered into many works that are otherwise squarely science fiction. If science fiction is the literature of ideas, and horror is the literature of fear, there’s plenty of room for […]
- How to comfort someone whose mother or father has died
- Book Review: The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
- Book Review: Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- Travel review: Herculaneum
- The Intersection of Science Fiction and Horror
- Need nonfiction? I can help!
- Master of Fine Arts in Writing Popular Fiction
- What's Weird Fiction?
- On Dark Fantasy
- An Overview of Classic Horror Novels Written by Women